Joey Nuñez Estrada, Jr., Ph.D.
- Associate Professor & Director, School Counseling
- Counseling and School Psychology
- Estrada, J. N., Gilreath, T. D., Sanchez, C. Y., & Astor, R. A. (2016). Associations between school violence, military-connection, and gang membership in California secondary schools. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry. Advance online publication, July 14, 2016, DOI: 10.1037/ort0000181.
- Estrada, J. N., Gilreath, T. D., Astor, R. A., & Benbenishty, R. (2016). A statewide study of gang
membership and violent behaviors in California secondary
schools. Youth & Society, 48(5), 720-736. DOI: 10.1177/0044118X14528957.
- Estrada, J. N., Hernandez, R. A., & Kim, S. W. (2016). Considering definitional issues, cultural components, and the impact of trauma when counseling vulnerable youth susceptible to gang-involvement (pp. 332-340). In J. M. Casas, L. A. Suzuki, C. M. Alexander, & M. A. Jackson (Eds.) Handbook of multicultural counseling (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]