Brad Cohen, M.A.
Brad Cohen has been teaching many different level courses related to American Sign Language (ASL) since 2009. Brad has received his Bachelor's degree at San Diego State University in Recreation System Management. Also, Brad became a PADI Scuba Master Instructor and Emergency First Response Instructor in 2001. He fell in love within the teaching field. He has decided to earn his Master's degree in Teaching American Sign Language. American Sign Language is his primary language. For over 10 years, he has been teaching at several Universities and Colleges like UCSD, Cuyamaca College, Palomar College, San Diego City College, and Pima Community College. I was on the American Sign Language Teaching Association Conference committee and enjoy being involved in the ASL community and making a difference.
- DLE 101: American Sign Language Level One
- DLE 102: American Sign Language Level Two
- DLE 201: American Sign Language Level Three
- BA in Recreation System Management
- MA in Teaching ASL
- American Sign Language Proficiency Interview, Score 4+, 2016
- Online @one Teaching Credential, Cuyamaca College, 2017
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]