Griselda Palma, Ph.D.
- Retired Bilingual Teacher of San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD);
- Advocate and Researcher in (a) Biliteracy/Dual Language Education and (b) Educational Civil Rights of Ethno-Linguistic Minority Students and Parent Advocate;
- Latino Advisory Committee Member for the Superintendents of the San Diego Unified School District and the San Diego County Office of Education.
- Avid Collector of Native American art and mythology;
- Avid Collector of Día de Los Muertos artefacts;
- Amateur Gourmet Cook and Bird Watcher;
- Zoology Major and Animal Advocate
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]