Regina R. Brandon, Ph.D.
Regina R. Brandon, Ph.D. is an associate professor of Special Education at San Diego State University and coordinator
of the Level 1 Mild/
- Ph.D. Special Education, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- M.A. Special Education, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- B.S. Biology/Chemistry, Virginia Union University, Richmond Virginia
- Duesbery, L., Brandon, R., Liu, K., Braun-Monegan, J. (2016). Transitioning to online courses in higher education. Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, 12 (4), 7-15.
- Ochoa, A, Brandon, R.R., Cadiero-Kaplan,K., (2014). Bridging Bilingual and Special Education: Opportunities for Transformative in Teacher Preparation. Association of Mexican American Educators.
- Jones, V.L., Higgins, K. Brandon, R.R, Cote, D., & Dobbins, N. (2013). A focus on resiliency: Young children with disabilities. Teaching Exceptional Children.
- Jones, V. L., Cote, D. & Brandon, R.R., (2012). Kliptown Youth Project: Fulfilling the Promise of an Equitable Education. Intervention in School and Clinic. 48(2), 115-120.
- Graves, A. W., Brandon R.R., Duesbery, L., McIntosh, A.S., & Plye, N.B. (2011). The effects of tier II literacy instruction in sixth grade: Toward the development of a response to intervention model in middle school. Learning Disability Quarterly. 32(1), 73-86.
- Brandon, R. R., Higgins K., Pierce T., Tandy, R., Sileo, N. (2010) An exploration of the alienation of African American parents from their child’s educational environment. Remedial and Special Education 31(3), 208-222.
- Graves, A. W., Duesbery, L., Brandon R.R., McIntosh, A.S. (2010). Two studies of tier II literacy development: Throwing sixth graders a lifeline. Elementary School Journal 111(4), 641-661.
- Brandon, R.R., Brown, M.R. (2009). African American families in the Special Education Process. Intervention in School and Clinic 45(2), 85-90.
- Brown, M.R., Brandon, R.R., (2009). Working with culturally and linguistically diverse families. Intervention in School and Clinic 45(2), 83-85.
- Brandon, R.R., (2007). The Isolation of African American parents from their child’s educational environment. Intervention in School and Clinic 43(2), 116-125.
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]