1. Open your PDF in Acrobat
2. Select Tools, then select Prepare Form
3. The appropriate text, date, and signature fields will auto populate. Double check if everything is correct.
4. If something is not correct, use the tools uptop. For signatures select
then drag and size to the appropriate location and size.
5. Save your PDF when all fields are complete.
6. Log in to Adobe Sign and select Send. Enter the recipients email with a message and upload your form.
7. In Adobe Sign's preview, once again, check that all fields are correct.
8. When everything looks good, click send and you will recieve confirmation.
9. On the reipients end, the form will look like this.
10. They will now be able to fill and sign the form.
11. When the signer has completed the form, both parties will recieve confirmation.